Partial Scholarships for Chinese & Indian students
These scholarships cover up to 75% of the costs for the Food Safety & Security Summer Institute period of June 30 - July 26, 2019
What does the scholarship cover?
Under a unique Israeli Government Sponsorship in cooperation with the Chinese and the Indian Councils of Education, excellent students from China and India will receive a partial scholarship that will assist to cover the tuition, the accommodation and the health insurance.
In addition, students will need to cover $60 confirmation fee upon acceptance onto the program.
The program's scholarship will not cover the flight expenses and students can ask assistance from the country's council of high education by themselves. The Manna Center does not take responsibility for the flight expenses.
Admission Requirements (the following must be submitted on the Student Portal):
- Official university transcripts and diploma (GPA of 80 or 3.2 and above)
- One academic letter of recommendation
- One-page essay describing your background and interest in the program
- Demonstrated command of English exams (TOEFL, IETLS, or CET) - Indian students who study in English do not need to submit these.
- Passport photograph (headshot, white background, jpg format)
- Passport scan
Please note: scholarships are only available for currently enrolled graduate students.
Application deadline: Feb 28, 2019
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.