Full Scholarships for Chinese & Indian students
These scholarships cover the Food Safety & Security Summer Institute period of June 27 - July 29, 2018
What does the scholarship cover?
Under a unique Israeli Government Sponsorship in cooperation with the Chinese Council of Education, excellent students from China will receive a full scholarship covering the tuition, dormitory and flight costs. Students need to cover the $60 confirmation fee upon acceptance onto the program.
Under a unique Israeli Government Sponsorship, excellent students from India will receive a full scholarship covering the tuition and dormitory fees (excluding flights). Students need to cover the $60 confirmation fee upon acceptance onto the program.
Admission Requirements (the following must be submitted on the Student Portal):
- Official university transcripts and diploma (GPA of 80 or 3.2 and above)
- One academic letter of recommendation
- One-page essay describing your background and interest in the program
- Demonstrated command of English exams (TOEFL, IETLS, or CET) - Indian students who study in English do not need to submit these
- Passport photograph (headshot, white background, jpg format)
- Passport scan
Please note: scholarships are only available for currently enrolled graduate students.
Application deadline: March 12, 2018
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details please visit: