Partial Scholarships for Chinese & Indian students
Applications currently open for the Food Safety & Security Summer Institute (June 30 - July 26, 2019)
What does the scholarship cover?
Under a unique Israeli Government Sponsorship in cooperation with the Chinese and the Indian Councils of Education, excellent students from China and India will receive a partial scholarship in the sum of $3,575. Upon acceptance onto the program, students will need to pay a total of $760 that will cover the confirmation fee, tuition, accommodation and health insurance for the duration of the Summer Institute.
The program's scholarship will not cover the flight expenses and students can ask assistance from the country's council of high education by themselves. The program does not take responsibility for the flight expenses.
Admission Requirements (the following must be submitted on the Student Portal):
- Official university transcripts and diploma (GPA of 80 or 3.2 and above)
- One academic letter of recommendation
- One-page essay describing your background and interest in the program
- Demonstrated command of English exams (TOEFL, IETLS, or CET) - Indian students who study in English do not need to submit these.
- Passport photograph (headshot, white background, jpg format)
- Passport scan
Please note: scholarships are only available for currently enrolled graduate students.
Application deadline has been updated: March 6, 2019
For more information, email us at email@example.com.